Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Tuesday, August 5, 2014

One Day

I just woke up one day and decided I didn't want to feel like this anymore, or ever again - so I changed. I had lots of excuses for not being able to change, but at the end of the day, they were excuses. Being able to change starts with your decision to change.

This was on facebook and came at a time when I had done exactly this. I didn't want to feel like this anymore. How many days have begun with resolve to do what I know to do and ended with a "what the hell" attitude? The world may never know.

How about you? Are you tired of feeling like a failure and being depressed over things you could change if you decided to change? We don't have to feel that way if we change what is causing it.

Let's change. Let's decide to change and then follow through.

I haven't been around for a while so I'll be surprised if this is read much but I hope it helps the ones who haven't blipped me from their list. I would blip me.

We are still working on the a-fib. My endocrinologist said that the blood thinner would be life long for a-fib. I didn't really want to hear that. The Garden/Home Tour went well. We had about 160 people who were very complimentary and appreciative. I've been somewhat of a slug since the pressure is off. I have done some canning and this is the time of year when I have to water, water, water.

Hope all of you are doing well.

8 comments:

  1. It is so good to see you around the blog-o-sphere! I absolutely know what you are saying here and having made some huge life changes recently I can say that even if some of the excuses are somewhat valid, the feeling of knowing that you have finally done what you needed to do is so much bigger and feels so right. Even if it ends up being things you swore you would NEVER do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss all of my friends around here. I especially appreciate your comments. I know you have made huge life changes and for the better I might add :-) Some people never get out of their rut and live a life of unending heartache and regret. Be careful out there today.

      Delete
    2. Glad to be back. Hope you are doing well.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to see you again Myra. I've had a rough few months, but things are slowly getting back to normal again. You always stay on my list because I always hope you come back:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a very sweet thing to say. I consider you one of my "besties" :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi Myra, glad you are back! I have a-fib too, but have been able to control with diet and stress management...but there are different kinds and levels of a-fib, so you may need to listen to the docs about yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes a while to the get the medicines tweaked to the right point. We are making progress. Be careful out there today.

      Delete