Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Lousy Day

I have been retaining water somewhat and then about once a week I will be up every half hour to pee. I lost 7 lb. between yesterday and today. I also felt lousy from lack of sleep.

It's hard to keep track of the weight when this goes on but I do know that we can be losing fat but the water weight is hiding it.

Just what I needed.

I am thankful that I am not so emotional about the scale anymore. In the past this would have really thrown me.

Small victories mean a lot.




3 comments:

  1. Hope the rest of your week has picked up darlin:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering how you're doing here (mid-October)? We've both had a lot of "stuff" health-wise. In March, I fell and had hip replacement. Four weeks later, my hubby had quadruple bypass surgery - totally unexpected. Then almost four weeks ago, I had a total knee replacement. I hope to be off coumidin next week. (I read that you've been on it - you know what a hassle it is......) I DID go back on Fast-5 eating plan upon getting out of hospital this time. I'd put on some weight after hip surgery. Slipped into some sloppy habits and wasn't very active. I'm doing better in that department, thankfully. Well, not so much "active" yet, but my eating is under control. Let me know how you're doing. I care. Hope they got the a-fib under control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to hear from you. I miss our on-line talks. I have just completely lost interest in blogging. I am much better. I still get winded easily and sometimes need a nap but overall I'm OK. Next month is Medicare so my doctor may want to try something through a cardiologist. With my heart at 80% efficiency I have had to give up my exercising so my weight is not good. I will be on blood thinners for the rest of my life according to my endocrinologist. You have been through quite a bit between your issues and your husband's heart problems. Duane is on full disability for his back and I have the a-fib so this last year was our last garden tour. It was tough getting ready for that but we did it. Take care and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete