Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, March 17, 2014

Yoga

I am going to try to get to the Hatha Yoga class that's offered at the Family Fitness Works  gym where I have a membership. It's kind of at a bad time but if I make the effort I'll get there. It's like anything else - if I want to take the class badly enough I will figure something out. I really need to work on my balance.

Where there's a will there's a way.

Eating right and getting in the exercise is a matter of the will not the emotions.

There is also a kettle bell class I want to try.

Sometimes we just have to march ourselves in there don't we?



4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA-love that Maxine joke!

    and yes, sometimes it's 'fake it until we make it'. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxine is the best for some dry humor. My balance is so pathetic I'm almost embarrassed to go to a yoga class but we all know that nobody cares but us. Be careful out there today.

      Delete
  2. I have a yoga DVD that I used to do regularly after taking a yoga class. Then my migraines got bad, I had serious issues with my balance due to a 70% loss of inner ear capability (the word escapes me right now), but it has everything to do with balance and equilibrium and nothing to do with the ability to hear. Anyway, not running into walls was a big thing. I took rehab for a long time to learn to compensate for this loss. Now, I do pretty well so long as I don't get overly tired. So, about a month ago I started working the Yoga DVD again. I LOVE yoga. I feel so much better physically and mentally when I do it.

    I hope you feel the same. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea migraines could cause an inner ear/balance issue. I got that book you recommended about Unlearning Your Pain. I will let you know about that as well as the Yoga. I am so very glad you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with these migraines. Be careful out there today.

      Delete