Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Saturday, February 8, 2014

The New Scales Are Here!

I am just going to start my weight chart over on the right. It should be accurate now.  If there are any wild fluctuations I will just have to deal with it.

I do think my thyroid is burning hot. I will just be sitting in my quilting room and start to sweat. Sometimes I just feel weak and "not right".

I wish my thyroid would just go ahead and burn itself out and I can take a pill to keep the hormone levels normal.


10 comments:

  1. I got on mine and was down two more pounds. It's a good day! Sorry your thyroid is messing with you. Might not hurt to tell your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go and have blood work done before each appointment. Great news about your weight loss. You have been working to find what works for a long time. It's so encouraging when those numbers start going down. See you later today.

      Delete
  2. What kind of scale did you get?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did some research and the "Eat Smart" brand had very good reviews and was affordable. It has a nice, wide platform and is easy to read in .2 increments. I got it from drugstore.com which was much cheaper than Amazon. Take care.

      Delete
  3. The day the doctor told me my thyroid was dead was a very good day. Of course it took a large dose of radioactive iodine to kill it! Now I take a pill & it's better. Not great but much much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done the radioactive iodine before. How long does it take to kill the thyroid? It's been years since it was done. I wish mine would just go ahead and croak or heal! Take care.

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your thyroid, and the new scale. Fluctuations are frustrating enough without worrying if it's just your scale messing with you! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear that. We get squirrelly enough without that added confusion. Take care.

      Delete
  5. Those darn scales. Hope this clears things up for you. Keep going- despite the thyroid or any other issues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am. I just never know what to expect when I step on the scales. There can be a 5 lb. difference from one day to the next. Take care.

      Delete