Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Tuesday, February 4, 2014

New Scales

This morning while entertaining the thought that my weight might be in the next digit I weighed 188.5 from the 180.5 I posted earlier in the week. No way. After using the bathroom I weighed 190 and 193 a few minutes ago. I have ordered some new scales.

If it's not the scales, it's my Grave's Disease (overactive thyroid) acting up. I have been having some symptoms of thyroid problems but if it's overactive I would think I would be losing. Perhaps it is burning itself out - beats me.

My emotions aren't going berserk on me thankfully. I had my usual small raisin bran muffin for breakfast and has some yogurt and a banana with some cashew butter on each bite for lunch. It's all good.


4 comments:

  1. Well, you know there's no way that's fat accumulating that quickly. Hope you get that thyroid under control soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure - I sure don't need something else to rationalize weight with. Take care.

      Delete
  2. A new scale sounds like an appropriate move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should be here soon and I guess I will just start my weight chart over. Take care.

      Delete