Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Wednesday, January 1, 2014

This Guy Did It Himself With Lifestyle Changes

Inspiration always helps me. Someone losing this much weight makes me feel like there's always hope. He did it through lifestyle changes which is what I believe is the only way to lasting weight loss. I didn't follow my own advice and now have several pounds to re-lose. I'll do it.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Myra, Yes, he is inspiring. No matter what weight a person starts out, it sort of ends up to be the same actions for all of us. You know exactly what to do. Let's have a great year!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for your encouraging words. Let's DO have a good year. Take care.

      Delete
  2. I love reading these stories. Yes, there is always hope. We will get there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we will. Let's hold each other accountable Katrin! Take care.

      Delete
  3. “Don’t promise yourself bad food as a reward for good behavior.” THAT's the inspiration I needed today! Thanks for alerting me/us to this story. I wish you a happy & HEALTHY New Year, Myra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you Rebecca. Sometimes just one statement in someone else's story can make things "click" for us. Glad you were inspired. Let's make this year our best yet. Be careful out there today.

      Delete