Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pouting A Little

I really expected more of a loss but it's all good. I got on the scales and thought I saw 181 ($70 prize here I come) and then noticed a little dash looking thingy at the top of the 1 :-) so it's time for a little reflection.

I have found that going low-carb can have one major challenge and that is the mindset that if it has no carbs or maybe 1 or 2 I can have all I want because I am counting carbs. Calories still do count and remember I told you about making my own yogurt and putting my own stevia sweetened fruit in it. It's really, really good. That's all I'll say about that. I need to be a little more careful with the almonds and let's see - salad dressing and fruit.

I am going to tighten the screws a little this week. I am back to aerobics. I really didn't get as sore as I was expecting. I got a pedometer and even with doing a step aerobics class I fell short of the10,000 recommended daily steps. I'll to get in some more walking if I want to reach that goal.

Hope all of you are doing well!




2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you girl - I can't get the scale to budge off 175, and it's frustrating. I keep reminding myself to soldier on, eventually the scale will follow... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What we are doing is what we will have to do to keep it off for the rest of our days so soldier on is right. These lifestyle changes have to stick and the repetition of how we eat and live will one day make it a part of who we are. I don't think it will ever be second nature or easy because this is our besetting sin - gluttony. We are going to need each other's encouragement because we know how important those friends who understand are to our success.

      Delete