Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Friday, February 8, 2013

Well, maybe--

A positive self-regard is important but let's not let it get in the way of owning up to our situation. I do think some people point out all the good things about their lives and themselves to cover up for obesity and/or a lack of resolve to getting healthy. They will eat 4 pieces of pizza and tell themselves, "At least I didn't eat the whole thing." They look around at other hefty people and say, "At least I am not that big." I know this because I have done it.

It's still a cute cartoon. Be careful out there today.

4 comments:

  1. Those ecards are spot on sometimes:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them. I get lots of post ideas from them. Take care.

      Delete
  2. Ha - I love it how they show a skinny woman on that.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skinny is a subjective evaluation isn't it? Take care.

      Delete