Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Friday, February 1, 2013

It Never Ends

This is almost over the top for ridiculous. As the article states at the end - we need to chew our food better so it can be sucked out through this device. Large chunks clogs it.

Just when I thought stupid had reached it's limit in weight loss - this comes along.

8 comments:

  1. I'm thinking I'll get this + that tapeworm pill you can order from Mexico... ;)

    Remember, Myra; stupid is infinite. Like a bottomless pit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ridiculous from one perspective and predatory on the other. Desperate people will want to do this and think nothing of their health or complications because they are almost hysterical to lose weight. Take care.

      Delete
    2. Correction: they are almost hysterical to lose weight but ONLY IF THEY CAN STILL OVEREAT WHATEVER FOODS THEY WANT. They'd "do anything to lose weight" except restrict their foods/portions and actually exercise. ;) Have a good weekend, Myra.

      Delete
    3. Point taken. You have a good weekend as well Norma.

      Delete
  2. Actually these people aren't hysterical to lose weight. They want to be able to continue to eat unlimited junk and have their stomach sucked. They want to lose weight without doing any of the work. That never works out well. Cite me one time that has worked out well. This is just another version of The Titanic...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you, Norma. It has been a long time since I have been "ditto'd."

      Delete
    2. I am thinking maybe "hysterical" was the wrong word :-) Desperate maybe. I do know the emotional component of this because I have been there. Quick fixes and easy outs don't help the situation. It took me years of failures to face what I had to do and the do it. Take care.

      Delete