Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Friday, February 1, 2013

Dieting - One of the Causes of the Obesity Epidemic?

Interesting - I already knew or suspected some of this but there is some new information here. Hope it helps those who are struggling and DIETING (following someone else's rules). We all know there is a right way and a wrong way to lose weight. In fact, there are many wrong ways and just about one right way don't you think?

Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Only one way. I agree. And dieting is not it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have finally found success doing it my way - my rules, my eating plan, my exercise routine, etc. I wish it hadn't taken me so long to get to where I am today. Take care.

      Delete