Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Yesterday and Today

I've been on a pretty good clip here lately and can tell my clothes are looser. I won't be weighing until February 1 because it is still too emotional for me to even weigh every week. I just don't need to be focused on that number on the scale and that is what weighing does to me.

Yesterday was a raisin bran muffin for breakfast, then Bible Study Fellowship, lunch was a plate of sliced avocado, sweet potato with butter/stevia/cinnamon, and two hard boiled eggs. I had a food bar and half an apple before going to body sculpt, and then had almonds and some of my sugar free cappuccino in the evening. Today won't be too much different other than a salad for lunch rather than the avocado plate. I have step aerobics this morning and am on call from 3 - 11. I have to run the route tomorrow. I will be quilting today. I am doing pretty well at working on my pigs (projects in grocery sacks).

Be careful out there today.

6 comments:

  1. Keep it up! (Love the "PIGS"!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we are "cruising" along we need to be extra careful I think because it is easy to get lax. I am aware of that and go get a "pig" and work while listening to the radio and drinking water or something hot. Keep calm and carry on!

      Delete
  2. I love avocado and sweet potato. Good idea to only weigh in once a month. Not good to focus on numbers numbers numbers. Instead you just stay centered on doing the exercise and the calories for the day. I think it has to be easier to meet your goals that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is easier to only look once a month for me. I do get a little nervous beginning a couple of days before I weigh in. It's silly I know but it just bothers me. Take care.

      Delete
  3. Love the name 'pigs' for your yet to be done projects. I have lots of things that need to be done to my house so that I can feel comfortable renting it out when I move to Texas- a little every week is my goal. I'm tired of feeling overwhelmed by all the projects that need doing and the money that needs spending on it. Some every week will have to be good enough.
    Your attitude is a wonderful one to spread. I'm glad to catch it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just keep chipping away at things. I want to do all these beautiful quilts and am bad about starting another before I finish the one I am on. One of these days ---- Take care.

      Delete