Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Two In A Row

I had my usual Raisin Bran muffin for breakfast. I ran the route today so in the car I had a protein food bar, an apple, and 1/2 cup of my trail mix. I had chicken vegetable soup when I got home and a pear. I will probably have a handful of almonds before going to bed.  I got in the 8 glasses of water and had some green tea in addition to my decaf coffee.

I found out I don't have to run the route tomorrow like I thought so I can go to my Quilt Club meeting. I will be going to Body Sculpt tomorrow evening.

Keep calm and carry on.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, I try to figure out how you subsist on so little!?!

    Sounds like a pleasant day tomorrow. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am replying at about 3:30 a.m. because I woke up hungry. I am up and have had a small banana and a food bar. That's what happens when I cut back to weight loss mode - a dull headache will wake me up. Since I am more of the eat when hungry type, I eat rather than trying to wait until it is time to eat - that works best for me because I am truly empty. I may be taking a short nap before my Quilt Club meeting! Take care.

      Delete