Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Thursday, January 24, 2013

Obesity - The New Global Warming?

This article is disturbing and informative at the same time.

Now that we have socialized health care I believe we will all be noticing how many things that infringe upon our personal rights will be related to health care.

This article also is very enlightening regarding our government full of people who say they want to do what's best for us while really only using us to achieve various agendas.

5 comments:

  1. That was a GREAT article. Particularly nail on the head:
    “You are never, ever, ever going to see a change in this country’s obesity until the farm bill is changed,” Dr. Jonny Bowden declared in an interview with The New American. “Our government supports, through the farm bill, every fattening crop on the planet, every high-carbohydrate, processed food.”
    ..also the food pyramid. What a joke.
    Excellent read,!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was expecting comments from you and Norma. :-) I was not aware of some of the information here. I am learning all the time. Glad you enjoyed it. Be careful out there today.

      Delete
  2. I have read so many things, like this one, that indicates a law is being proposed or enacted due to the U.N. I think that they have their hand in our current legislation more than we think... and I think that they will be a driving force for future legislation. Our President has stated that he wants this country to be brought down to that of other countries and to "share our wealth with other countries less fortunate." That may not be an exact quote, but it is close enough. I think the U.N. is going to help him do it!

    Whenever you underestimate any organization, that is when they are most powerful. I think they U.N. hopes most people think they are weak and a name-only entity. I am betting they are a wolf in sheep's clothing. When we see the wolf, we will know different. But we won't see it, until it's ready to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After beginning to follow more political blogs, I am becoming more and more sure that you are right. Take care.

      Delete
    2. I can not agree more about your assessment of the UN. It frightens me more and more everyday.

      Delete