Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jeans

I ordered a pair of these.

They are expensive but it's a treat for myself. It's a company started by Glen Beck and the jeans are made entirely in America and 10% of the profits goes to charity.

I ordered the classic fit which is a somewhat fuller cut. I didn't used to be able to wear men's jeans. The waist wouldn't come up to my waist and then gapped. Here recently I accidently put on a pair of my husband's jeans because they looked like mine. They were really comfortable. My son just gave me a pair of his jeans and I am wearing them although I need a belt. Duane's jeans are 36 x 30 and the ones my son gave me are 38 x 32. The above jeans come in a 34 length so I will probably have to hem them. I ordered a 36 waist - I don't know how that compares to the women's size 14 I wear now. I got my new size 12 jeans up and could wear them but not too comfortably yet. I am going to be perfectly happy with a size 12.

When I think about straying I have been thinking, "My jeans are coming".

Ladies - do you wear men's jeans? How do they fit you?



11 comments:

  1. I've always had too much butt for men's jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, just went to the site. $129.00 for a pair of jeans??? Can't quite do that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt a little guilty (but not guilty enough). My part time job is the only reason I ordered them. There are other items of clothing there if you wanted to give some support. Take care.

      Delete
  3. Nope, can't wear men's jeans...can't find a good woman's jean either! Thick waisted, slender hips n' thighs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It used to be that if something fit me in the butt it was too big in the waist. I guess for comfort you may have to go with something with an elastic waist. Take care.

      Delete
  4. We make something in America? I should buy a pair and save it to show the next generation the way it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea. Our taxes and regulations drive businesses out of states and the country. Our education system is not turning out enough qualified people so businesses go elsewhere. But then, people who are low functioning make good subjects. Take care.

      Delete
  5. Hi Myra new to your blog.
    Im trying to shrink as well.
    xo
    z

    those jeans are good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome. Feel free to read around a bit and find some helpful things for the effort. We are all here to help each other. Take care.

      Delete
  6. I can't wear men's jeans.. my butt and hips don't fit their mold, haha. :) Beautiful jeans though, and a great reward!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they fit. I will let you know! I think several of us share the butt and hip problem. Take care.

      Delete