Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Decent Start

Yesterday I had my raisin bran muffin for breakfast and a protein bar mid morning. I took my Mom out for lunch and had a big chef salad. Supper was a handful of almonds, an apple, and 2 squares of dark chocolate. I get the 90% cacao kind. I like it. I was hungry and had a small banana before bed.

I drank 8 glasses of water. Didn't exercise. I will get back to my body sculpt class Thursday evening and step aerobics on Friday morning. I should be nice and sore.

Friday evening is the showing for my Mom's sister and the funeral is at 11 a.m. on Saturday. I also have to run the route tomorrow but not on Friday.

Hope everyone's New Year is going as planned.

Keep calm and carry on.


6 comments: