Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Start Over

I have had an epiphany when it comes to starting over.

I have always thought that starting over tomorrow meant today was a failure, a loss and tomorrow was going to be DIFFERENT from today.

What if today was about as good as it gets? The food, the water, and the exercising were right on. Life is going well because we have invested our time making the lives of others easier therefore contributing to our own peace.

Why don't we start that over tomorrow? Let's do today one more time. Tomorrow we can decide if it's worth repeating yet another time.

What say you?

4 comments:

  1. Sure! Why NOT?

    The take home from your post for me is: Never let semantics get in the way of "righteous living" and don't judge another person's use of words unless you are inside his/her head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always need to step back and consider my assumptions and pre-conceived notions. I am always the better for it. Be careful out there today.

      Delete
  2. I say tomorrow depends on what we do today. Once tomorrow comes, it is too late to change today. So everyone should focus on making every day the best, and never look back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a saying about yesterday being gone, tomorrow never comes, so today is all we have-that's why it is called the present. Take care.

      Delete