Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Let's Move On








I have been reading on some blogs about finding out why we have become obese so we can move on. I say move on anyway.

Regardless of whether we know the why's and wherefore's we must still do the same things to lose weight.

Let's move on and be healthy while we are figuring out the why. I really think we already know why but some find comfort in using that as an excuse to spin their wheels.

As the weight comes off, we will be more secure in the new life we are creating and will just want to accept the past because we cannot change it and move on. It is what it is.

Here's a great song about "Movin' On". This is my kind of music. Enjoy.

8 comments:

  1. Love the graphic that goes along with this post.

    I think you just gave me an idea for a post.

    Always get some inspiration when I stop by your corner of the web!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be looking forward to reading that post. I, too, get ideas while I visit around (like the idea for this post). Thanks for the compliment. Take care.

      Delete
  2. Important to uncover your own root causes for obesity. Otherwise weight loss will be temporary. If you don't remove the root or manage the root causes the weight loss will be temporary. The roots will be different for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have to manage the emotional reasons for obesity. This is the hardest part. Take care.

      Delete
  3. That's why they call me...
    Bad Company. I can't deny,
    Bad Company, until the day I die.
    I have this group on my ipod:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That song just went with my topic. I heard it first on "Fox and Friends" morning news. They had it playing with the credits in the corner of the screen - so I went and downloaded it. Take care.

      Delete
  4. You may also like Rascal Flatts 'Movin' On'. It's a ballad with a sense of meaning and hope. I think you'd like those lyrics too.
    Thanks for adding my 'sign' to your blog. I'm happy to pass it on!
    I couldn't agree more with your theory that as the weight comes off, we do learn so much about ourselves. I would hate to think that some people are waiting for that to happen first before they let themselves succeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes we just have to go ahead and do what is necessary as the pieces fall into place. Thanks for the sign and take care.

      Delete