Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, October 15, 2012

15 Diet Foods That Make You Fat

15 Diet Foods That Make You Fat

Sugar Tsunami

I have been pretty busy lately with Mom's illness and other commitments so haven't been spending as much time composing. I also have another quilt retreat Thursday - Saturday.  Things should slow down next week. Take care.




6 comments:

  1. Just catching up on some blog reading...sorry to hear about your mom...prayers for you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn. Hope your Mom is recovering as well. Take care.

      Delete
  2. When do things slow down for you? (Or is that a stupid question?)
    I'm asking to see when we can meet. Is one day/time of day better than another? I'm thinking the first week of November, maybe....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thursdays are best for me. How about Thursday, November 8?

      Delete
  3. Myra, I'm MISSING you! Is Wednesday going to be a hardship? Just let me know. Meanwhile, hang tough with your habits & intentions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just hit a dry spell. Looking forward to Wednesday!

      Delete