Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, September 17, 2012

The Star Spangled Banner

I generally don't like people messing with The Star Spangled Banner but this is a great video that A Yellow Rose of Texas (link on the right) had on her blog today. Thanks to her. Our national anthem is very stirring and now is a good time with the world like it is to remind ourselves of how fortunate we are to live in America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8C7i9kdEf8&feature=player_embedded#!

2 comments:

  1. I loved it, too. So much so that I included in my blog for today. I see great minds are thinking alike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully others will pass it around as well. Take care.

      Delete