Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Saturday, September 1, 2012

Political Heavyweights

Go here please. It's hard not to notice Chris Christie's size. There are some important points made in this article. This is not a Republican/Democrat thing at all - just an honest debate on impressions, leadership, and a lot more.

2 comments:

  1. Read the article, thanks for pointing it out. Greatly written I'd say. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I see Chris Christie I silently wish he would get his weight off. I don't like this in myself but I resent that he is so fat. It's hard not to look sloppy at his size. While it shouldn't matter, it does doesn't it? Take care.

      Delete