Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, September 24, 2012

Entitlements

This is a good description of entitlements. It is political so don't visit if you want to stay away from this on a weight loss blog. I do agree with this person. She has made several good points. Thanks to A Yellow Rose From Texas for pointing it out.

Tough decisions have to be made and made soon. The people who are willing to make these decisions are vilified and misrepresented by the press. The mainstream, lapdog media is a whole post in itself. Obama has made time to be on The View, David Letterman, and hang out with Beyonce, JayZ, and Pimp With a Limp but not the Prime Minister of Israel, his budget committee, or daily briefings. Can you imagine the coverage if this was a Republican?

Take care.

10 comments:

  1. All I can say is AMEN. It is amazing the people who are taken in by the media's spin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always watch to see if I lose followers after I post something political or faith related. Haven't lost any so far. I hope I don't but that often happens. Take care.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I hope not. You have become a real friend to me. I keep thinking we should be able to meet in person no farther apart than we are. Take care.

      Delete
    2. Let's do it! Where would a half-way point be? And when do you have a spare "minute"????

      Delete
    3. Is Indianapolis halfway? I am about 65 miles from Indianapolis. We could meet somewhere nice for lunch. I would love that.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for reposting. Everyone should see this!
    My last personal experience of dealing with the entitlement attitude was at a birthday party where the entire family of the guest of honor sat around bitching about how they didn't get enough 'benefits' and giving each other points on how to get more freebies. I wanted to vomit. I left the party asap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Handouts create dependency which creates a person with little or no creativity, initiative, or desire to get out of the situation. We should help those who truly need it but able bodied people could work for their entitlement money and should also have to pass a drug test. Take care.

      Delete
  4. crazy crazy crazy...a world gone mad. my college son is becoming just as brainwashed as the media and the worst part is we are paying for it!!! I agree with you.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. College professors are famous for brainwashing students. They can hold the grade over their head. I heard of one college professor who made his students sign a paper that they would vote for the Democrat. Crazy is right. Take care.

      Delete