Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Thursday, August 2, 2012

Informative Article

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/when-listening-to-your-body-doesnt-work/#more-30576

I got this from Lucy and found it very informative. She has a site with the kind of content I like to read. Are you "fat adapted" yet? Read this article to find out. Of course, it's another plug for low-carb eating. She is staying at or under 100 carbs a day. I don't think I have that many but really don't keep track anymore. I try to just have enough each day not to be tired. When the carbs we consume have been used the body will turn to the fat we have stored.

Take care.



2 comments:

  1. Ah, thanks for the shout out! The (at or under) 100grams seems to be REALLY helping me in the fight against my puffiness :)

    I think, for the first time EVER, I can really, really, no, I mean REALLY see this as a lifestyle!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there is an easy way, low carb is it. No more of that craving, panic kind of hunger. That alone helps us stay in control. I don't even miss the carbs, can take or leave them now. Be careful out there today.

      Delete