Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Agave/Fructose

http://realfoodforager.com/why-i-never-use-agave/

Interesting information here on agave. I thought it was a good sweetener but according to this author, NOT. I have a large bottle of it if anybody wants it. I think we all already know to avoid fructose in all its forms as much as possible but this article also reinforces that.

I will miss aerobics this morning. One of the guys called and his company car won't start so I will be helping him with the route starting over here in Indiana. He will do the Ohio ones once he gets it started. I guess I will do the video from my last post today and get started on my reps for that. I am interested to see how many I can do before pooping out. I am sure you will be on the edge of your seats until I let you know how many I was able to do. :-) Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got in a good workout! Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete