Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Sunday, May 6, 2012

Early Mother's Day

This is the arbor that our youngest son, Isaac, made for me for Mother's Day. I love yard art.

He also made one for me last year for my birthday/Christmas gift. I want another one this year for birthday/Christmas. I am going to put it at the end of the "tunnel" made out of wire mesh that I showed in an earlier post of the yard. I will plant a clematis on each side of it.  Isaac does computer aided drafting so he knows how to design things like this.

My posts will be few and far between for a while - I am working out in the yard whenever I can!

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I have to tell you how blessed you are to have that talented son! Happy gardening! I'll look forward to pictures one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--I love it! What a wonderful aqnd talented son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I lovely gift! What are you going to use to treat the wood? What kind of wood seal? I ask because we have a project to do within the next year and I (who have not even bought the wood yet)am already thinking of how I will keep the wood from rotting too quickly in the FLorida heat, rain, humidity. . . .

    ReplyDelete