Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, April 16, 2012

Unwritten

This is a beautiful song with a beautiful message for all of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jloQ6xsx3bE

Unwritten lyrics
Songwriters: Brisebois, Danielle A; Bedingfield, Natasha Anne; Rodriques, Wayne Steven;

I am unwritten
Can't read my mind
I'm undefined

I'm just beginning
The pen's in my hand
Ending unplanned

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words
That you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin

No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips

Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

Oh, oh

I break tradition
Sometimes my tries
Are outside the lines

We've been conditioned
To not make mistakes
But I can't live that way, no

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words
That you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin

No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
[| From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/n/natasha-bedingfield-lyrics/unwritten-lyrics.html |]

Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
To the years where your book begins
Feel the rain on your skin

No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips

Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
To the years where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words
That you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin

No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips

Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
To the years where your book begins
Feel the rain on your skin

No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips

Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
To the years where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

The rest is still unwritten
The rest is still unwritten

6 comments:

  1. I loved it, Myra! Thanks for sharing this, and also for your comments on my blog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of our routines at Jazzercise was done to that song and I really liked the message and the music. I am glad you enjoyed it. We start writing our own books today. Let's make sure it is something we will want to re-read! You have a great week as well.

      Delete
  2. I heard this song on the radio this weekend and thought about how that applies to even me, at 50, my future is still unwritten, it's still a blank page...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Age has nothing to do with it. This is a testimony to our ability to change things for the better. We can always be a better version of ourselves. Take care.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I had never heard it before. I liked it so much I wanted all my followers to hear it too. Take care.

      Delete