Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday's Health Topic

I think somebody had too much time on his/her hands with this one. This is a health topic? As you can tell I don't have a good attitude here.

"If you had a super power, what would it be? How would you use it?"

I decided I would like to be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound and I would use it for leaping tall buildings. I guess I am just not very creative so I am asking you that question in hopes I get some ideas at which time I will just copy your comment - that's called plagiarism I think but I'm desperate. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment