Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Health Topic

I have the most meaningful conversations with myself. I am constantly "reviewing" how I think and behave. I am trying not to use the word "hate" so much. I am becoming aware of how judgmental I am and replace the judgment with something good. I talk to myself more than I talk to anybody else and am trying to make it a nice place to be. I am trying to view each person as just that and not by what they wear, or have, or their popularity, or their skills/aptitudes; I always come up short when I do that.

We are supposed to write about the best conversation we had this week.

2 comments:

  1. I too converse with myself...ad nauseum. I spend a lot of time driving in my car since I commute to work and also drive around a 200km radius to visit clients. I constantly re-play conversations I've had with people and revisit what I would have done differently if I had the opportunity. I wear my Bluetooth the whole time so a fellow driver just thinks I'm on the phone, even though I'm talking to myself. I actually believe that this has improved my conversation skills when I am yet again faced with conversing with an actual person. Hope you had a good Easter:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all find our "way" and if this works I say do it. You can revisit situations and be better prepared to deal with the same situation should it happen again. I hope your Easter was a blessed one.

      Delete