Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Friday, April 27, 2012

Make Your Own Greek Yogurt

http://greatist.com/health/greek-yogurt/

I have been buying Greek yogurt and adding stevia, sugar free jelly, and chia seeds to it and it is YUM. I imagine cinnamon, vanilla, and stevia would be good as well. I got my chia seeds on Amazon. They help with the full feeling- they remind me of the seeds in Kiwi. Some cocoa would make it chocolate with the stevia as well. I hope they never find that stevia causes health problems because I use it a lot!

2 comments:

  1. have you tried using carob powder? DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried carob power. I know it is a chocolate substitute but does it have the same benefits that dark chocolate does? I will have to do a little research on that. Hope you are doing well.

      Delete