Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just Do It!

I am leaving for a Quilt Retreat on Thursday morning and will not be back until Sunday evening. I will be back to blogging on Monday, April 23, and will let you know how the retreat went. I am going with another lady from my quilt group, The Happy Scrappers, and we are heading north to Amish country. We don't have to check in until Thursday evening at Camp Mack in Milroy, Indiana. We are leaving early to visit some quilt shops she knows of so I can buy more material I don't need.

Try to manage until I return :-)

7 comments:

  1. You will have a wonderful time, I know! (I'm very familiar with that area, by the way...)

    I liked the visual. I'm encouraged to be able to say I'm at the top level--not as a destination, but as an on-going experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the well wishes, Rebecca. I love quilt retreats! We are going to have to figure out a way to meet in Indianapolis for lunch or something! Take care - you ARE top level in my opinion.

      Delete
  2. Oh that is an absolutely brilliant picture!

    Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all of you. I am looking forward to three+ days of quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love Indiana in the Spring. I miss that. Safe travels. Former Hoosier, Karen P

    ReplyDelete