Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Saturday, April 7, 2012

Friday's Health Topic

We are to write about whatever we want today.

I am going to write about how much longer I can work outside in the yard. I used to poop out and quit after an hour or two. I will be outside working and notice how long it has been since I started and considered going inside because of how long I had been working. I wanted to get more done and have continued until dark outside in the yard.

It feels weird to be this productive and have the endurance to continue. Yard work is not easy. I even had my Jazzercise class this morning. It's also nice not to think about food until I am physically hungry and then I choose wisely. I had one of my raisin bran muffins before Jazzercise. I had a banana with some of my almond butter that I added cinnamon and stevia to late morning. I got hungry mid-afternoon and had two hard boiled eggs and an orange. It's 8:30 now and I had a bowl of home made vegetable beef soup and a bowl of fruit. I have various things to drink today. I did not get my 64 oz. of water today. I got busy and didn't get it done.

Not carrying 40 extra pounds around is a big help!

2 comments:

  1. I like to think of the 40 lbs. mark as a big ol' bag of dog food that you no longer have strapped to your back. Good for you! So nice to be able to do what we enjoy for as long as we like...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - it's good to visualize weight loss in that way. I feel so much better. Take care.

      Delete