Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fast and Furious Post

Just had to share that I am in a new digit - 188.5 this morning. I weighed myself because while away at the Quilt Retreat meals are provided for the most part and I just wanted to know where I was so that my goal would be to come back at the same weight or lighter.

I wasn't expecting it. I think I have built enough muscle that it is helping tremendously - that's all I can think of as the explanation for a 2 1/2 lb. loss since the last time I weighed about 2 weeks ago. I haven't been a purist with the eating but have been watching the carbs - I am such a fan of low-carb, 64 oz. water per day, and exercising 6 times a week (as much as possible) - it sure is working for me.

Be careful out there today.

8 comments:

  1. That is awesome! You are staying so focused and motivated! I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so awesome to find what works for you! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great!!! Muscle definitely helps... does some burning for us, even when we're aren't trying. It's one of the main reason I started lifting weights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great news! I'm so happy for your lower number! :) Muscle is the dietary forgiver sometimes. It's nice to have that help out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a great loss. Unexpected or not: Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this post! Congratulations, Myra! That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete