Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Sunday, February 12, 2012

Olive Garden Update

We went to Olive Garden and the wait was nearly an hour so we went to a Steak House up the road. There was a menu choice of a Country Garden Plate where 4 sides were chosen. I had a sweet potato, green beans, dinner salad/ranch dressing, and steamed carrots/broccoli. I drank water. Perfect. I was not even tempted by the dinner rolls of which there were two baskets. I did eat the croutons on the salad as I am not a purist. I have been off the carbs for so long that I can take them or leave them. Things worked out for the best.

4 comments:

  1. You are REALLY on a roll, Myra! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca - it felt really good to be able to do that without regrets or wishful thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice save on this one. You could have been derailed, but recovered perfectly even when things didn't go as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow Rose - It's nice to be able to adjust and not fret about it. The freedom to eat or not is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete