Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Friday, January 13, 2012

Sandwiches

As I watched my husband put peanut butter on his bread before making his bacon sandwich I thought it might be fun for us to tell about the weirdest combination for a sandwich that they know of. It can be a sandwich you concocted yourself or one you have witnessed. You are not limited to any number. I can't wait to read these so comment away!

9 comments:

  1. In the summer, Mark likes butter and cucumber sandwiches. Yuk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana and peanut butter on white bread!!! MMmmmmm!

    I love PB- but with bacon???? ick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up having PB and butter. Something my son loves too but most people I have ever told finds it disgusting. Not being American, I find PB and jelly to be disgusting.

    I have also had butter and cucumber sandwiches :) My fav used to be butter, cheese and then sliced picked onions.

    In England, a favourite is a bacon butty. A good layer of butter and then crispy hot bacon quickly put onto the bread so the butter melts. Then add ketchup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back in the day...my sisters and I would be home alone a lot while my mom worked all the time. Before I had a drivers license it would take my mom forever to make it to the store. This resulted in a lot of creative "desperation eating". So don't fault me on this I was 12 and they are actually very good, but we used to eat Miracle Whip and A 1 sauce sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my ex used to tell me he and his siblings would always eat Mayonnaise sandwiches... nothing but mayo. As for me, I like potato chips in my sandwiches... which considering I dont eat much chips these days I havent had one in a LOOONG time lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love potato chips in my sandwich. Rarely do it, but ham with potato chips or bologna with PC are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband and son eat peanut butter and dorito sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diced onion and mustard on a fresh kaiser. It's really interesting and not hot at all. You just use regular mustard:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love peanut butter and banana.

    ReplyDelete