Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead

http://www.hulu.com/watch/289122/fat-sick-and-nearly-dead

I just watched this and am so inspired. I got all  misty eyed over Phil and wanted to stand up and cheer for him as well but still misty eyed. I know many of you have probably seen this but if you have not I recommend it highly. Thanks Paul and Nancy for mentioning this. I really enjoyed it.

6 comments:

  1. I can't watch this it says, only US. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maren - do a Google search and perhaps you can get access to it that way for your country. Hope so. It is really great and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched it too and was quite inspired! Especailly since I have some of the skin hive issues that Joe had. I got a juicer for Christmas & plan to juice this week to see how things go, I'm a little excited about it I have to admit:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. upinthecosmos - Great! I juiced today - the Mean Green - it honestly wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I think I can get used to it. I am going to use it as a base for a smoothie tonight. Go to YouTube and there are all kinds of videos on the whole juicing/weight loss/health thing. Thanks for stopping by! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to watch this. Bookmarking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skinny Emmie - it's great. I hope you can make time for it - it's a little over 1.5 hours but well worth it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete