Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Weight

I weighed 201.5 this morning and will not weigh again here at home until January 1 at which time I will be in onederland thank you very much :-) I have a doctor's appt. today for the renewal of my blood pressure medication but this is my true weight. I have over two weeks to lose two pounds. I cannot remember a holiday season where I have eaten out more or had more "get togethers" and pitch-ins! 'Tis the Season I guess. I have step aerobics this morning, then I will do my route, my doctor's appt. is at 3:10, and I am on call this evening from 3 - 11. Tomorrow won't be quite so busy. I am going to try to take the RAM out of my computer, clean it, and then reseat it - I watched a youtube video about it so wish me luck!

Hope all of you are managing and avoiding the overindulgence that is so easy to do at this time of year if we aren't careful. If you are doing well, great. If you are not, remember you can do some things right - the water and the exercise for example. You might read "Let's Pluck Out an Eye" http://myrasjourney.blogspot.com/2011/01/lets-pluck-out-eye.html to help get your head on straight if it's necessary. Just don't punish yourself with more food for crying out loud. Take care. Take a walk. Take 5. Take time for yourself. Relax.

10 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the "couple of pounds off" by the New Year! :)
    Hope your computer fixing goes well! You're brave!
    Have a great day & MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very exciting, Myra! Your journey is a great encouragement to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 35 lbs away from that same goal and sooo looking forward to the day when I see 199.x

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh being on the verge of Onederland must be super exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn - let's lose those two pounds together. It is so doable and would just bring us closer to our goals. Merry Christmas to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca - I hope this weight loss challenge becomes real to you very soon. I want so badly for you to be able to report success and feel proud of your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bzybee - I was 230 lb. earlier in the year. It can be done. I started out low-carb but was not rigid about it. The sugar-free products are really good in my opinion. Ezekiel bread and Wasa crackers are all good help keeping the carbs low. I just had to find the point where I was not tired because I exercise 6 days a week. I then went to eating more intuitively - waiting for the growl, eating what I want in small amounts, then waiting for the next growl. It's hard I must admit to wait for the growl. I am not watching carbs more closely because I really want to be in onederland and make 2012 MY YEAR. Whatever you do, make it your way. I wish you all the best getting to onederland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bzybee - correction - I AM watching carbs more closely not the opposite as I boofed up in the 4th line from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maren - It is very exciting. It's been a long time since I have seen the number 1 at the beginning of my weight. You are such a good cheerleader! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete