Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, December 5, 2011

Sick People

Please go to Wikipedia and read up on Koobface - it's a nasty worm that infects computers through social sites. I just paid big bucks to get my computer healthy again. I put people who write viruses in the same class with people who put glass in Halloween candy. Anyway - be careful. Reformatting your computer and reinstalling your software will not rid your computer of this one. If you want to know the company I used to fix things let me know. I was getting the "blue screen of death" more and more often. The worm was doing its thing.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to read about that your computer was infected. Don;t understand why some folks get their thrills that way. Hope your computer hardware is well now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele - thanks for the well wishes. It is hard to understand why people want to cause trouble for others - people they don't even know. Someone smart enough to write computer viruses could earn much money doing something ethical.

    ReplyDelete