Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Wishes to my Blogging Friends

May your heart be the stable and Jesus be born in it this night again or for the first time. Have you ever heard that God is Love? Love entered the world and God provided a way for burdens to be lifted. I know some of you carry heavy burdens that you don't have to carry. Give them to God and His love will be the help that you need.

I was going to put a link here for Morgan Cryar's beautiful song "What Sin" but my flashplayer needs upgraded or my browser or something. You can listen to it on youtube.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas.

7 comments:

  1. Merry, merry Christmas Myra! Thank you for the tons of support you have given me, I wish you all the best for the holiday and 2012. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ "What Sin" and haven't heard it for a long, long time! Yes! He came to remove it and restore us to fellowship with the Father. What love!

    Merry Christmas to YOU. I have appreciated your words of encouragement,example of self-discipline and faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maren - It has been my pleasure to get to know you through blogging. You always have encouraging words of comment and I am glad to return the favor. Have a very blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca - I consider you my sister in Christ. You have blessed me more than once with compliments and encouragement. May this Christmas be a blessed communion with our Savior.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope you all have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bzybee - Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. I have really enjoyed getting to know you better and enjoy reading and commenting back and forth with you. Blessings - Myra

    ReplyDelete
  7. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too! I am happy to have met you, my blogging friend!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete