Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Sunday, November 20, 2011

Transference

http://www.keepingthepoundsoff.com/2011/11/transference-examined.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+KeepingThePoundsOff+%28Keeping+the+Pounds+Off%21%29

I cannot tell you how much this post spoke to me. I have always said I could very easily be an alcoholic. I can tell. Reading about transference now gives a name to this tendency I have. I do spend too much but do keep that pretty much in control. I have gone on what I would call a spending "binge".

Jane is so in tune with her "self". She has just helped me do the same. Thanks again Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment