Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Friday, November 4, 2011

How Will My Story End?


I remember my Grandma telling me stories as I fell asleep when I stayed at her house. There was always a happy ending. My favorite was about an ugly little pony that nobody wanted. A little girl chose him for her own and through her love and care that pony became a beautiful horse.

That little girl saw the beauty in that little ugly pony.

If today is a typical day for the rest of our lives, how will our stories end? I like happy endings.

4 comments:

  1. Contented. At least for me and at least for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dropping by all of the challengers blogs, to apologize for not keeping up with everyone for a couple of weeks, and to encourage everyone to stay in! Don't forget to post your challenge update today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard that story. It sounds like one I would love to tell MY grand children.

    So if my story ended today, I would be loved by my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, I like happy ending as well!

    ReplyDelete