Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another Lawsuit

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/oversize-man-sues-white-castle-over-seats-20110911-NCX

This was on my sister's blog. She has had the roux-en-y surgery and says she would do it again tomorrow. Her last straw came when she couldn't fit into a seat at an event. She didn't sue the stadium over larger seats, she did something about the weight.

It's hard to understand the mindset of a person who thinks the world owes him or her something like this. I have trouble with these eating contests as well but whatever wiggles your toes I guess. It just seems mindless to me. I am trying not to be so judgmental and it's really hard.

I have successfully waited for the growl before eating for three straight days now. I am eating only twice a day because that's just how it works out. Hope everyone is OK out there.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Waiting for the "growl" is hard to do. Proud of you. I have a hard time doing that. LOL... But, aren't you supposed to eat more throughout the day to keep your metabolism up and roaring? Not sure, just thought I'd ask. I don't hear my stomach growl very often. LOL

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, growling to growling. It sure would make us think better and it's something simple to remember. Hummm......thinking here.
    Keep up the great work and good luck with your challenge. I know you'll do well.
    Take care and have a blessed afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read about and emailed some friends the link to the lawsuit. It's ludicrous. Lawsuit happy mofos living up in this country.... cracks me up every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You know this reminds me about one time me and a formers bf's mom went to dinner and she was so big she couldn't fit into a booth seat at boston pizza. I remember she got so mad screaming booths were made for "skinny bitches". I'm 5'2" and can barely eat off those tables they're so high up. Should I sue? What is wrong with people.

    ReplyDelete