Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Saturday, September 3, 2011

Aerobic Drumming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DVbt5W-DNc

This drummer is really fun to watch. I would lose weight if I could do that.

I will be leaving for Jazzercise soon. I plan to start bringing in some plants today. They are supposed to be brought in before the September wind blows on them. I used to think that was superstition, but it's true - I read it in a gardening magazine. I am going to do some repotting so I won't bring bugs in with the soil.

A friend has invited me to lunch so who's going to pass up free lunch? She has some gift certificates she wants to use up. Guess I'll help her all I can. One thing about low carb - it is really easy to eat out - nice big salads always work. I am going to get an exercise mat while I am out. If it ever cools off I plan to add a walk each day carrying my 5 lb. weights.

Guess what? I have been leaving for Cincinnati about 5 a.m. Duane has not been sleeping well and told me he was back up after I left and someone was on the porch. He went outside and looked around with his gun but whoever it was was gone. Duane said the trailer was still bouncing a little where he had jumped on it and then ran on away. Whoever it was probably thought the house was empty. It's kind of freaky knowing someone was watching me leave that early and in the dark. I always leave the keys in the car and my loaded weapon. Guess I'll be a little more careful about locking things up.

Drink your water, give someone a hug, and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Myra, that WAS pretty scary....Yes! I think you SHOULD be a little more careful!

    I know you'll enjoy your lunch with your friend...and walking more regularly once it cools off a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man alive, I don't like the sound of that at all. I know you're smart and will be very careful. It's good to learn that you don't live alone, too, since for some reason, I always thought you did. I'd be extremely nervous to think about you there, alone, and possibly some thug/creep lurking around.

    We have guns, too. I never realized how much that would upset people I work with or other acquaintances, not that I go around announcing it. However, I've been somewhat attacked by a few coworkers for being a gun owner. Surprised me, really. I'm not a redneck, kill-happy idiot, just a woman who is often alone in a part of the city that has the third-highest crime rate. Sometimes, you just have to think about yourself first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man alive, I don't like the sound of that at all. I know you're smart and will be very careful. It's good to learn that you don't live alone, too, since for some reason, I always thought you did. I'd be extremely nervous to think about you there, alone, and possibly some thug/creep lurking around.

    We have guns, too. I never realized how much that would upset people I work with or other acquaintances, not that I go around announcing it. However, I've been somewhat attacked by a few coworkers for being a gun owner. Surprised me, really. I'm not a redneck, kill-happy idiot, just a woman who is often alone in a part of the city that has the third-highest crime rate. Sometimes, you just have to think about yourself first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, Myra. They were probably watching for you to leave and then planned to rob your house, thinking no one else was there. Good thing Nathan wasn't there, or they may have *really* gotten a surprise! Glad you're okay.

    ReplyDelete