Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Sunday, August 28, 2011

Final STS Weigh-In

My final weigh-in this morning was 209 for a total loss of 14 lbs. I am very happy with that. Thanks to all the organizers, supporters, encouragers, and followers who have helped to get me on the right track. I wanted to lose 20 and still do. My next challenge is the one by Thrice Blessed which begins on September 18. There is also another one by Princess Dieter. It certainly has helped me to be more aware of what I am eating, drinking, doing by being in a challenge so pick one that suits you and sign up!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your STS challenge results. That is a fantastic loss!!! I also want to thank-you via this comment for your many comments to me throughout the challenge. I appreciate your efforts to share encouragement and tips with me. I am considering the Gift challenge, but looks like you made the decision. Have a great and strong end of summer! Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! You've worked very hard, and it shows. Best wishes going forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! This 12 weeks really went by quick. Kudos to you for sticking in the whole time and doing such a great job. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myra, I have not been able to comment on your posts lately for some reason, but have been reading and enjoying. Thanks for all your inspiration. I hope we will be together in the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your loss. You were almost to the 20. And the new challenge will only keep you in the direction you want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!!! You did fantastic on this challenge. You will do awesome on the next one. Good luck.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm joining the Give yourself the best gift challenge also!The summer one made such a huge difference for me. I especially enjoyed meeting so many new and wonderful people such as yourself!

    ReplyDelete