I have found a Challenge that is more "me". Here it is:
What I Really Want to Give Myself This Holiday Season
I was looking for something more in the behavior modification area and this seems to fit the bill.
Here are my statement and 7 action points:
I will give myself the gift of weighing below 200 pounds. Throughout this holiday season I will give myself the gift of self-control by waiting for true hunger and eating slowly enough to recognize that comfortable sense of being satisfied. This gift of weighing below 200 by the new year will be achieved through behavior modification. This will not be another "job" of journaling, counting calories, or planning. I will praise God each day with a time of Bible study and prayer. I will be more productive so as to accomplish what needs to be done around the house and yard without unnecessary wasted time.
7 Action Points:
1. Daily quiet time through study and prayer.
2. Waiting for stomach hunger.
3. Not eating beyond comfortable.
4. Drinking 8 - 10 glasses of water each day.
5. Exercising 3 - 5 times per week.
6. Taking small bites and eating slowly.
7. Accomplishing a reasonable "To Do" list each day.