Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, August 1, 2011

Am I Lame or What?

Guess what? I lost 1 lb. this week not .5 lb. I had not entered my last weigh-in on my chart due to being so busy covering in Cincinnati and spending that week in Lexington so lost track of where I was. Cannot believe I did that. I went to step aerobics this morning - had my Quest bar first, I have had some cottage cheese with some peaches and stevia sweetener to get me through my route and then will have late lunch/early supper in the afternoon. Have a great day everyone (mine just got better). I have now lost 12.5 pounds. I need to lose 9.5 pounds to get to my goal of 20 lbs. lost. It can be done with a great effort and constant vigilance. Better go get some water.

4 comments:

  1. When I found out that you can grow stevia and it is not fattening I thought it was so cool. I lived in Brazil as a child and there were things that they used like Guarana back in the late sixties they did not have here. Their pine nuts are massive and are called Pinao. If I were ambitious...I would start importing them to health food and pesto makers...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is possible and you can do it! 20 pounds gone forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bonus loss! That's awesome, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! It must have felt really good to realize that you lost more than you though! :-D

    ReplyDelete