Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, July 18, 2011

STS Week 6

I weighed 212 this morning which is a hold. I am really stuck but the scale should move soon. I will be back to my regular schedule this week and can keep track better and exercise as I was. I really think I have been within my calorie range and the carbs but who knows - when we don't write things down sometimes we don't realize that we aren't doing everything right so here's to another week!! Hope all of you are doing well.

9 comments:

  1. So true about keeping track of the calories! I've finally learned that- the hard way. But that's the way I learn everything- the hard way...LOL

    Staying put is better than moving up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an eye opener for me when I really started writing things down. I know that the weight I might lose now, is because of keeping track. So, yes, kick that up a bit and you will see some difference.

    Thanks so very much for stopping by my own blog with encouragement and support, too.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat well, move more and it WILL MOVE. It just has to! Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do this. You're doing great. Besides after your week last week you did amazing. Keep up the great work.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a bump in the road. I am sure you will owrk thru this. Thanks for stopping by my page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A hold is better than a gain, god luck with next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A hold isn't too bad!!! I can't do it without writing it down, finally accepted that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is amazing how things add up when you aren't keeping track however, I do believe when you pay close enough attention one can follow the plan without writing things down also:-) It's all in what you are eating, doing and drinking... but routine is good so I'm sure when you are back in yours you'll start losing again!

    ReplyDelete