Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, July 25, 2011

STS Report

I weighed 211.5 this morning - a loss of .5 which equals out last week's gain of .5.

I won't be blogging for a while. For the next two weeks I will be covering for people on vacation, etc. I put in 11.5 hours today because it is 1.5 hours each way to work - then I drive an ATM route so when I get home I will be tired and the flowers, vegetables, etc., will need water.

My son said he was at the gym and read a girl's shirt that said, "Sweat is my fat crying". Thought you would enjoy that. Keep up that exercising and make your fat cry.

1 comment: