Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, July 4, 2011

STS Challenge - Week 4

My weight was 211.5 this morning. That's a 2 lb. loss so I am going in the right direction again. My total loss is now 11.5 pounds so my 20 lb. goal is still within reach. I have been reaching my goals each day on a consistent basis and am happy with my progress. I will continue with my goals:

10 glasses of water daily
Exercise 3 - 5 times per week
50 - 75 carbs per day
Under 1500 calories per day

I don't set a weekly weight loss goal because that sets me up for disappointment. I do have a total weight loss goal that is reasonable and doable so that's my plan.

Thanks to all for the support and encouragement; I'm trying to return the favor. Some are doing so well. Some are struggling. Let's get mad and do this right. Let's not fail yet again. I am trying so hard to stay in control and patient. Chris's post on patience has been such a help - thanks again Chris. When I start thinking about how long it's going to take I repeat "patience" to myself. It helps.

http://undercoverdieting.blogspot.com/2011/06/motivation.html

http://blubberditch.blogspot.com/2011/07/day-82.html - I found it through Ms. Scooter Butt.

This is an encouraging video. These videos always make me feel like I can do it too (and I can). This guy also has a blog but it is in German but some is in English so enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss, and on the consistancy, Myra! Your dedication is an inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, 2 pounds gone forever. Congrats, have a great week and 4th of July holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right on schedule to reach your weight loss goal. I agree that focus needs to be on what we do each day, not the big picture. Thanks for your comments to me - always supportive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job, lady! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on the weight loss!! 2 pounds closer to goal Nicole @colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 11.5 pounds in 4 weeks is pretty good. It seems like this challenge has been good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The happy direction is DOWN and that is where your scale is going. Onward and downward to Week 5 (with an iced diet type drink and plenty of wawa)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! 2 lbs is amazing!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete