Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Saturday, July 9, 2011

Interesting Information

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM&feature=player_embedded#at=225

This is 1 1/2 hours long but well worth watching. If you can't watch it all at once remember where the counter was and go back to watch more occasionally when you get time. I got this from Dawn at I Will Lay Down My Idols - the Dr. Sharma's Obesity Notes link. I went to You Tube but could only watch the first 1/2 hour - maybe the problem was on my end but everyone should watch this. You will be amazed at the information.

High fructose corn syrup really is the sweat of satan.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link. I will get to it right after my scooter ride in search of more asparagus.

    ReplyDelete