Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Friday, July 22, 2011

Carbs or Fats for Fuel?

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/a-metabolic-paradigm-shift-fat-carbs-human-body-metabolism/#comment-751656

This was very, very interesting. According to this guy we don't need nearly the carbs we thought we did.

I have been keeping my carbs low and have noticed the heat does not bother me like it used to - in fact, nothing like it used to. There are foods that create inflammation in the body and guess what - sugar is about the main one.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what we find out as we lose and get healthy. You are doing really great Myra.
    Keep it up and have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete