Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Saturday, July 23, 2011

Best Time of Day to Exercise

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/what-is-the-best-time-of-day-to-exercise/#more-22276

Interesting information but as he said at the beginning - Just Do It!

I really don't pay any attention to the time of day. I take classes so I go when the class is offered. Can it really make that much difference?

Why we exercise and how we keep ourselves motivated is much more important. I do think that people start out gangbusters sometimes and then get burned out and quit many times. I know it seems running is the elite thing to do - the ultimate. If you run, don't be offended - what I am saying is that I think some take up running for the wrong reasons. It is not realistic for many of us. I read of many who injure themselves and I read of many who keep on even though they are in pain. What's up with that?

1 comment:

  1. I walk every morning beginning at around 6:00--because the dog stares at me until I am ready. The Pilates and other exercises I do when the spirit moves me. Thankfully, the spirit does move me every day. LOL

    ReplyDelete